Less Whine, More Wine for Dads this Father’s Day
If you’re still looking for a way to honor the dad in your life, you can start by buying him a drink – he probably needs one anyway. Better yet, take him somewhere where he can get a free one. These area wineries are offering special deals for dads this Sunday:
- Notaviva Winery, Purcellville, VA: Free tastings for dads and a variety of dad (and kid friendly) activities including a Vineyard Golf Challenge, fishing for kids under 12, and an “ugly tie” discount for dads.
- Little Washington Winery, Washington, VA: Free tastings for dad.
- Cobbler Mountain Cellars, Delaplane, VA: Complimentary tastings of their Maple Reserve Amber and Maple Reserve Special Dark.
- 868 Estate Vineyards, Purcellville, VA: Wine and beer tastings from Ashburn-based Lost Rhino Brewing Company, along with a bacon-based menu.
- Cardinal Point Vineyards, Afton, VA: Free tasting and hors d’oeurves for dads.
Leave a Reply